In this week’s blog, we are introducing Parkwood Spring’s Business Development Manager, Dan Jackson Read on to find out more about his interests and his role at PWS.
- What do you enjoy most about working at PWS
I enjoy the collaborative, creative aspect of establishing a bespoke design which then is produced into a complete giftware range. I love working with our close-knit team.
- Fav place in Sheffield
I love the little independent bars and restaurants of Kelham Island.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Toni Collette as she can do anything!
- What do you look for in an artist when collaborating with them?
A design style that complements but doesn’t compete with our current roster which can sell successfully to our end consumer
- So far, what have you found the most exciting part about your role at PWS? And what are you looking forward to doing in the next year?
I’m very much looking forward to getting out on the road to spread the message about PWS. I love meeting people in their city and shop to ensure they are getting the correct products. I am also excited about showcasing the brand at trade shows.
- What makes PWS products unique?
The Innovative designs and printing techniques allow edge to edge printing. The fact that everything is manufactured and printed in The UK, our organic and ethical credentials. Strong infrastructure and flexibility of our design process.
- What sustainability acts do you do in your daily life?
I try not to buy any plastic products but if I do, they are obviously recycled. All our cardboard is burned. I am an avid charity shop giver buyer and donator. I have a dozen hens, so all the plant-based food waste is fed to them helping them lay delicious eggs.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
I played a drag queen in the new Everybody’s Talking About Jamie movie!
If you would like to get in touch with
Dan for any information about Parkwood Springs you can contact her via email